The 2015 Ada Air Expo is scheduled for June 5th-6th. While admission to the event is free, there will be a per-vehicle parking fee for on-site parking of $10 per day, or $15 for a 2-day pass. The gates will open at 3:00 PM on Friday and 8:00 AM on Saturday.
We are happy to have you, your friends and your family as our guests here at Ada Municipal Airport. We will do everything to ensure that your Air Show / Fly-in experience is safe and enjoyable. Every effort will be made to minimize delays in entering and leaving the Air Show.
We ask for your cooperation in keeping potentially dangerous items safely outside the airport gates.
Smoking is not permitted near aircraft or in hangars, including the static display area.
The following items are prohibited on the Airport grounds and flight line and subject to confiscation
- Weapons (regardless of permit) including firearms, knives, replica or toy weapons, pepper spray or stun guns
- Alcoholic beverages
- Ice chests, insulated containers, large backpacks
- Pets, other than service animals – Pets are not allowed onto the Airshow area and should not be left in vehicles. Because of the Festival setting with food and drink vendors, the Pontotoc County Health Department prohibits animals, other than legally allowed guide and assistance animals. Please understand that temperatures on the tarmac area can easily reach in excess of 120 degrees and will burn a pet’s feet, plus the loud noises can injure their sensitive hearing and/or frighten the animals.
- Glass containers
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, scooters or skateboards
The following items are permitted on the airport grounds and flight line. All permitted items may be inspected prior to admission to the flight line. It is strongly recommended that spectators minimize the number and size of permitted items to reduce access time into the flight line area.
- Children’s wagons (non-motorized)
- Small backpacks
- PCS/cellular phones, pagers and FRS transceivers
- Handheld portable televisions, radios and scanners
- Fanny packs and purses
- Cameras and camcorders
- Folding chairs and lawn chairs
- Umbrellas and sunshades – Umbrellas are discouraged except at the very rear of the viewing area to insure that all visitors have a good view of the show. No tents or canopies are allowed
- Baby bags and strollers, if attending with an infant or small child
- Neither strollers nor wheelchairs will be available for rent at the Air Show
- Sun protection, including hat, long-sleeved shirts and long pants and sun screen are recommended
- Water will be available from the food vendors in the Air Show area
- Wear comfortable footgear; the flight line is paved and you may walk long distances